Associate Campaign Fulfillment Analyst
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC), a leader in delivering power campaigns to top brands and media partners in the U.S. and abroad, is looking for full-time Associate Fulfillment Analysts to add to our rapidly growing digital targeting business.
The Associate Fulfillment Analyst will round out our Campaign Fulfillment team taking on the responsibility of ensuring timely and accurate delivery of our digital audiences using a variety of proprietary applications. You will work closely with internal teams to ensure data accuracy and will monitor the delivery processes of sending data to media partners. You are the first line of defense when issues arise with data delivery internally or with our clients, and will work lockstep with these teams to remediate and mitigate the impact of these issues.
The most important characteristic of our Campaign Fulfillment team is our endless drive to make our customers (internal and external) happy and to have fun in the process. Our job is to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded and to diagnose and resolve quickly when they are not. You will also have a voice in the development of opportunities to improve fulfillment processes in order to mitigate future data delivery issues.
The team is growing rapidly with new opportunities continually surfacing. We are seeking an individual who has a proven track record in a fast-paced environment, is an independent self-starter that loves challenges, and can work well in a small team setting to drive the business and improve the overall fulfillment processes. All analysts on the Campaign Fulfillment team are in high visibility roles with the ability to profoundly impact revenue and client satisfaction, all while learning the digital marketing industry.
You must have:
• A keen eye for quality control and quality assurance
• A passion for troubleshooting and resolving unclear problems
• The ability to summarize issues and communicate them effectively
• The desire to work on/with/as a team
• A Project Management mindset to track and manage data delivery
• A strong understanding of how to prioritize tasks
• The want to organize, document and optimize fulfillment processes
• The ability to embrace a continually changing environment, and a want to drive that change
• Worked with Microsoft Excel at a proficient or advanced level
• Bachelors Degree
• Worked to Jira Workflow systems
• Beginner level understand of Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Worked with large data set collecting, summarizing, and reporting
• Worked on projects that span across multiple internal and external teams
• 1-2 years relevant work experience
• Experience in the Digital Advertising Industry
What We'll Provide:
• Amazing Teammates and Work Environment
• Tools and Training
• Challenging Problems
• Endless Growth Opportunities
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 0 - 2 years relevant work experience.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.