Posted: November 09, 2017
Reference ID: 115069BR
Mission: Leader acts as the WW demand generation leader with emphasis on global paid media in concert with region and country marketing teams as well corporate media and external media agency teams. Campaign manager will serve as single point of contact for to design, execute and optimize Hybrid Cloud paid media program. Must possess a deep understanding of demand generation programs and the role paid media plays in generating net new demand for the business. Must have a deep knowledge of marketing automation, response lead management and how our technology will help the campaign to achieve expected results. Digs in and understands data and provide insights and outcomes based on the data. Activates data scientists to help increase demand and achieve faster ROI. Directing ongoing evolution into how we work including use of agile practices and co-creation is important.
Role & Responsibility Summary:
• Lead WW Hybrid Cloud centralize media program including tops down strategy, channel mix, ongoing optimization and ROI.
• Digital Client Experience: Understands how compelling end-to-end digital client experiences are to nurture paid media responders
• Collaborative Influence: Ability to influence and drive diamond squad and other constituents ( sales, IOTs, CHQ) to meet objectives
• Measurement & Analytics: Ensure measurability across buyer journey. Set objectives / KPIs. Establish baseline.
• Optimization & Testing: Know what tools to use aligned to KPIs. Test, Test, Test.
• Campaign Efficiency & ROI: Enable and drive campaign efficiency & ROI metrics to modify investment levels and drive overall campaign strategies
• Improve the way we work, shifting to agile processes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and time to market