LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Marketing Solutions team in booking, managing and executing advertising campaigns. Primarily, you will focus on the pre- and post-sales processing of advertising campaigns while assisting with campaign optimization and billing reconciliation. This includes providing quality assurance, logging traffic, pulling campaign placement reports, entry of proposals and reviewing the status of campaigns in order to optimize their performance. Additionally, you will troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues. Responsibilities
- Elevate the overall customer experience
- Implement, troubleshoot, deliver and monitor campaigns to ensure they meet client objectives
- Provide a world-class sales support experience by handling clients with grace and confidence
- Ensure all campaigns, starting in the pre-sales stage all the way through a campaigns conclusion, are booked accurately and in a way that meet clients objectives
- Flawlessly execute on campaigns while generating ideas on how to meet all booked revenue goals and ensure customer success
- Make fast, high-quality decisions that strengthen the company
- Think like an owner and have an impact outside of your core functions by demonstrating leadership, providing leverage and producing results that will help effectively scale
- Invest heavily in the team, growing and finding success in the job by learning from one another's experiences and actively working to improve
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in online media/advertising
- Experience with 3rd party advertising tags (Eyeblaster, Mediaplex, Atlas and Doubleclick)
- Experience using commercial or in-house ad serving systems
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies and order entry platforms, preferably DART for Publishers (DFP), DART Sales Manager (DSM), and AppNexus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with both clients and internal departments
- Ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner and learn new software quickly
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.