Job ResponsibilitiesPet360 - Company Overview
Pet360, a part of PetSmart,is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet industry. Headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in NYC, Miami and Louisville, we are redefining pet parents relationship with their pets by creating a unique personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to expand our exceptional team by adding superior talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to continue our exceptional growth. Our primary websites include are: www.pet360.com , www.petMD.com , www.PetFoodDirect.com , and www.Pet360Media.com and reach over 10,000,000 pet owners each month! Job Summary
The Advertising Operations Department at Pet360 Media, Inc. is seeking an Ad Operations Campaign Manager. This role will work closely with the Director of Ad Operations and Ad Operations Manager and will be responsible for managing key initiatives within the Ad Ops team for Pet360 Media Network.
The primary purpose of this position is to maximize value throughout the full life cycle of our direct online advertising campaigns and provide both strategic and administrative support. Key Responsibilities
- Support sales with RFP responses including but not limited to: translating targeting needs within RFP's to select appropriate inventory as well as communicating any avails/conflicts
- Provide a variety of administrative functions necessary for the daily operation of the organization and fulfillment of advertising solutions e.g., Pacing, inventory management, campaign performance, campaign conflicts, and forecasting avails
- Manage the day to day of our premium direct sold campaigns including but not limited to: setting up targeting presets, adding/adjusting placements, trafficking, campaign optimization, and ensuring all campaign's deliver in full against mutually agreed upon success KPI's and IO parameters
- Campaigns include a mixture of core owned and operated inventory, audience extension leveraging 1 st party data, Facebook, and direct deals with other vendors/partners
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.)
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in ad operations management working with online ad sales, preferably with a publisher, ad network, or advertising agency
- Proficient in Doubleclick Ad Serving systems (DCM/DFP)
- Advanced excel skills, ability to create pivot tables, run vlookups, concatenate, etc.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and focus on quality of results, self-motivated team player
- Team-oriented work ethic
- Knowledge and experience in working with rich media vendors (e.g., Pointroll, Sizmek)
- Hands on experience working with DSPs / DMPs (e.g., DBM, MediaMath, Invite Media, BlueKai, Krux …) a plus
- Basic knowledge of web analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst and/or Google Analytics) a plus
A little about us:
If you're a devoted pet parent or an animal lover, you'll find a company that truly supports its associates and empowers them to succeed. Join us to help create a better world for pets and our pet parents.