Prudential is seeking a Manager of Marketing Operations to manage the multi-channel digital marketing media production and fulfillment operations of the Customer Office Marketing team, as well as execute a strategic operations plan for the department. Day-to-day responsibilities will include providing program management support for implementation of Prudential wide email and digital marketing projects and campaigns. You will also help manage policies and procedures pertaining to data storage, and privacy, legal, compliance related workflows. In this role, you will liaise with operations teams both within the Customer Office, and other Prudential business teams, including retirement/401K, group insurance, asset management, life insurance and annuities. You will also have responsibilities in managing marketing production budgets and schedules, and in helping drive business decisions. You will get to work in an exciting startup environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly - have fun. Responsibilities
- Manage the production cycle of compliant digital marketing content and campaigns - oversee creation and adherence to production schedules by providing communication, tracking and reporting, and lead timely asset approvals.
- Deliver campaign timelines for large/complex/cross-functional strategic and/or technical initiatives that may extend across businesses.
- Ensure project team members adhere to campaign process protocols while working with Campaign Operations Manager to improve process where needed.
- Provide oversight for the production and distribution of marketing content, the process improvement function and the execution of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide core campaign/project management expertise for the full lifecycle of initiatives, including but not limited to: campaign planning, initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion.
- Responsible for ensuring proper audits and controls are maintained throughout the campaign cycle.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant campaign status reporting. Ensure campaigns are delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements.
- Establish strong business partnerships within and outside of the Customer Office to resolve issues quickly and advance efforts expeditiously.
- Facilitate engagement with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring strategic alignment, clear understanding of project goals and focus on delivering meaningful outcomes.
- Coordinate any work that requires external vendors to ensure alignment of timelines and effort.
- Draft meeting agendas and meeting notes pertaining to his/her campaigns.
- 5 years of Campaign Management experience in digitally-enabled, product-oriented businesses.
- 3 years of project management experience
- Proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business lines.
- Digital agency experience desirable.
- Experience managing and prioritizing a high volume of campaign requests.
- Experience building and managing marketing drive calendars.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies
- Ability to balance structure and flexibility, with a drive toward results and accountability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and expertise with agile Tools such as Workfront, Jira and Confluence, and MS Project.
- Experience presenting and communicating with senior business leaders
- Excellent client relationship management skills; flexible, and adept at working in larger matrixed organizations.
- Well-developed leadership, management and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and guide team members in a highly collaborative environment
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.