Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street aims to be the industry leader in risk management, not by just meeting required standards but by exceeding them daily. As a member of SSGX, each employee owns and manages risk for their environment through educational programs, policy and controls management. Together, we can achieve a best in class culture that encourages/optimizes risk excellence.
The GX Project Consultant is an Assistant Vice President level position within Global Exchange. The person works closely with the Chief Administrative Officer in the completion of a variety of projects and will plan, manage and oversee the execution of strategic projects and executive reporting within Global Exchange. In addition, the role will facilitate a working partnership and manage project execution with key internal corporate service providers to GX to ensure progress and alignment with goals.
- Provides leadership and management for a variety of areas including executive presentations, dashboard reporting, internal communications, divisional goals/metrics reporting and coordination of projects with internal corporate partners.
- Facilitate meetings with our internal corporate partners to discuss current and future initiatives to ensure alignment with GX goals and objectives (HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Realty, etc.).
- Works at the division, area and corporate levels on strategic business initiatives owned by the CAO.
- Support the CAO in the management of Executive Governance meetings including materials preparations, consolidation and management of action items, etc., including planning and executing off site strategic planning sessions.
- Manages the real estate portfolio by working with the Realty Division to plan for new space needs, lease expirations, cost oversight, moves, and new employee space.
- Performs internal division wide communications using multiple communication channels
- Manages human resources initiatives tied to employee engagement and diversity.
- Performs financial management oversight to enable achievement of financial goals.
- Manages executive dashboard reporting to GX management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7 years financial services experience including project/program management experience. Consulting experience a plus
- Proven leadership and program management skills.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- Competencies required: analytical/problem solving skills, business/industry knowledge, communication versatility, information technology acumen, project management skills, teamwork and leadership, written and verbal skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.