Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM), a global leader in wealth management, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Capital Markets is a global leader, providing individuals, corporations, and governments around the world with a wide range of services. Our scope extends across multiple asset classes, providing differentiated, commercial content and first class service.
Equity professionals at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management actively assess and manage risk, trade securities and interact with clients to structure and execute transactions in a constantly changing market.
• Salespeople are responsible for facilitating and promoting sales/trading activity in Equity products with Branch Financial Advisors. Salesperson must have a strong interest in Equities, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. A fast-paced and intense environment requires an aptitude for analyzing and interpreting often complex information in a timely manner.
• Leverages the intellectual capital of MSWM and MS & Co. to provide tactical ideas to Morgan Stanley Financial Advisors
• Develops relationships with MS research analysts and institutional sector sales specialists to develop a specialty in a particular sector
• Identify strong buy/sell opportunities to both financial advisors and other members of the capital markets equity sales team
• Communicate regularly with advisors & clients who have large equity positions
• Review portfolios of UHNW clients to identify trading opportunities
• Comfortable working in a sales/trading environment
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and global capital markets products
• Self-motivated, innovative, hardworking individual, who can handle multiple tasks and competing deadlines
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with various professionals.
• Outstanding attention to detail and follow-up
• Demonstrate strong time management/prioritization skills and solid judgment
• Series 7 and 63 licenses required
• Knowledge of Bloomberg
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.