Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Would you like to learn more about FNMA?
We are looking to build our network of potentially interested candidates who are being affected by the recent closure announcement of Capital One Home Loans.
Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible. We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about exploring upcoming opportunities at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress **Please note that this invitation is NOT an active opening/posting. Submitting an application constitutes an expression of interest in future similar active openings at Fannie Mae. A recruiter will review your qualifications and, a recruiter will reach out to you to discuss your background and potential fits.*Qualifications:
Fannie Mae deploys cutting-edge technologies to solve some of the mortgage industry's most complex problems.
Our Loan and Mortgage Operations Analysts ensure accurate and timely execution of our business transactions by clearly understanding our customers need's and end-to-end business processes. Our approach is to deploy whatever technologies are best suited for the problems at hand.
To achieve that, we are leveraging the best products in the open-source community, developing our own tools, and continually improving our products and practices over time through rapid iteration cycles.
We are currently seeking candidates for a number of Loan and Mortgage Operations opportunities. Please refer to our Job Opportunities database via the Fannie Mae Careers page for a comprehensive list of all current openings.
Our Loan and Mortgage Operations...
- Monitor, analyze and accurately execute low to medium complexity transactions to support business operations
- Build relationship with internal partners and external customers and vendors, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration and business results
- Work across business units to improve monitoring, discover issues, mitigate risk and deliver better value to the customer
- Adhere to internal controls and provide support for audit and regulatory reviews
- Identify and resolve customer transaction reporting, processing, accounting and control issues
- Raise technical issues, report them to our technology partners and leadership. Support (as requested) the technology group by testing system enhancements.
Please provide us with your resume and contact information, and a recruiter will reach out to you shortly to discuss opportunities at Fannie Mae.Please Note: This requisition is intended for individuals who are being displaced by the closure of Capital One's Home Loan business. Those who are not being affected by this displacement are encouraged to continue exploring our open positions for roles more closely aligned to their skills and experience.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.