Johnson and Johnson is currently recruiting for a Captain Fixed Wing for the West Trenton, New Jersey Trenton / Mercer airport facility.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Captain Fixed Wing will:
• Act as the Pilot-in-Command on the Company aircraft (Gulfstream)
• Ensure that flight crewmembers understand fully and completely what duties they are expected to perform.
• Ensure the safe and efficient conduct of assigned flights
• Participate in the Safety Management System.
• Lead the entire crew during a trip (Pilot(s) and Flight Technician).
• Report to the Chief Pilot and Flight Director of Operations.
• Assumes any duties delegated by the Chief Pilot.
• A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required; a College Degree is preferred.
• A minimum of eight years of experience as a professional pilot is required. Corporate Pilot experience is desirable.
• Recent experience as Pilot-in-Command of multi-engine jet aircraft in high-density areas and international operations is required.
• A minimum of 5,000 hours’ total time fixed-wing airplane, including 3,000 hours’ multi-engine airplane and 2000 hours’ turbo-jet experience) are required. As per FAR 61.159, not more than 100 hours of flight simulator may be counted towards total flight time requirement above.
• Actual instrument and night time must be at least 10% of total time.
• No record of accidents or violations is required.
• Must hold an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate with Multi-Engine land rating and be type rated in the appropriate aircraft in which the candidate is to act as Pilot-in-Command FCC Radio.
• Must be able to satisfactorily pass Company’s physical examination and stress test on an annual basis and flight check by Chief Pilot and/or Training Officer.
• Strong business communication skills are required.
• Must be able to travel approximately 30% of the time overnight, to domestic and international destinations, sometimes short notice.
United States-New Jersey-West TrentonOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function