The Card Fraud and Servicing Center Specialist, works in an inbound and outbound call center and will handle calls for Credit Card Customer Service, Card Fraud Calls, Lost or Stolen Cards, and/or Transaction Assistance. The calls will primarily be from individual cardholders, but could also be from Business Management Firms, Corporate Account Admins and Relationship Managers and Internal Department Contacts. This is a fast paced position that requires an individual to be able to multi-task and move from one call to another quickly.
The Card Fraud and Servicing Center Specialist, will perform real-time/near real-time card monitoring utilizing multiple systems/applications, exercising judgment and decisions, to prevent and detect fraud usage of ATM/Debit/Credit cards.
- As a Card Fraud and Servicing Center Specialist, you will generate, review and follow up on daily reports to identify and verify potential fraudulent activities with clients.
- Close cards and order replacements as needed.
- Perform review on deposited checks for negotiability and make hold decision for the fast deposit-mobile process, as needed.
- Support Reg. E/Z card claim process by entering claim details into database and create claim packets.
- Monitor and respond to emails received by the department email box.
- The Card Fraud and Servicing Center is an inbound call center that is staffed 24/7 361 days a year (Currently excludes 4 Holidays). The Card Fraud and Servicing Center Specialist, will be required to work the hours of the shift once assigned which will include weekends and holidays.
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum 6 mo. of Call Center, branch or back office banking experience required.
- *Minimum 6 mos. of general office or accounting, or customer service experience required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to trouble shoot and resolve client concerns
- Effective interpersonal, customer service and communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of bank personnel and clients.
- Must possess desire to assist clients with a variety of client service-related issues in a fast-paced, independent, telephone based service environment with an emphasis on quality.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be flexible to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work accurately and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be self-motivated and be capable of working both independently as well as in a team.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.