Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech Full Time
Performs multiple interventional and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist or other specialized physician, including operating cardiovascular and radiographic equipment and sterile field assistance. The technologist will also be responsible for physiologic monitoring (ECG and B/P) and evaluating patient status throughout the procedure.Qualifications: Education:
- Satisfactory completion of formal training in an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and able to meet requirements for registry by American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- RCIS preferred
- Certified in CPR and ACLS
- Available for emergency call-back after normal working hours
- Knowledge of radiographic, physiologic monitoring and other related equipment used in cardiac cath lab.
- Able to adapt and vary work routine as needed and willing to cross train in related job areas.
- Clinically proficient in cath lab procedures demonstrating a knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom