Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood, Texas
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) - Cardiac Catheterization (Cath Lab)
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women's Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
The Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL)
services are provided in four fully equipped CCL Suites and Cardiac Cath Lab Recovery (CCL-RR) by and under the direction of cardiologists and radiologists credentialed to perform diagnostic and/or interventional cardiovascular, electrophysiology, and radiology procedures. Outstanding clinicians and staff to both inpatients and outpatients experiencing a wide range of disease processes including those that are acute and life threatening to those that are planned diagnostic studies provide services. The patients served range in age from late adolescence to geriatrics. Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
Kingwood Medical Center
- Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Neuro-radiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Electrophysiology and Device Implantation
is currently accepting applications for Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) - Cardiac Catheterization (Cath Lab) RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technologist will be able to perform duties in the Cardiac Cath Lab. These duties will include but not limited to assisting in scrubbing all diagnostic and interventional procedures. Ability to drive/pan table for all procedures. Ability to monitor all procedures. Ability to circulate all procedures. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric population.
Provides customer services as requested, doing so with the utmost professional and caring attitude.Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
We offer a generous compensation package including:
- Graduate from an accredited Radiologic Technology program or CVT program.
- 1-year of Cardiac Cath Lab experience preferred.
- ARRT with Texas License in Radiography or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist RCIS/RCIS eligible.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association.
- ACLS through American Heart Association required within 90 days.
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts,
along with other voluntary benefit options and programs .
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom