is a state of the art, full service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the Valley. With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, urology and gynecological services, orthopedics, vascular care and inpatient rehabilitation unit. The hospital is a member of the respected Sunrise Health System consisting of Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children's Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and several surgery and diagnostic imaging centers offering a complete range of specialized and technologically advanced services. FULL TIME NO WEEKENDS
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patients served in his/her department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs, and provides care needed as described in the departmental policies and procedures.
- Apply x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment.
- Performs cardiac/peripheral and related procedures to demonstrate anatomic images for interpretation by or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Exercises professional judgement in performance of services and maintains a demeanor that reflects a high standard of medical ethics.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for the successful completion of procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent. License:
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS). Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS). Experience:
One year recent Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory experience preferred.