Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Full Time Days with rotating weekends
Under general supervision, the Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist assists with all diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cath Lab and specials labs as scrubber, panner (no cine) and monitor person, operates equipment, prepares patients for examination, documents appropriate information, interacts with patients and physicians and performs related duties as assignedQualifications: Licensure/certification/registration:
- Current RCIS registry eligible.
- Must obtain RCIS certification within 90 days of hire;
- BCLS required; ACLS and EKG certification within 90 days of hire.
- Previous Cath Lab experience preferred
- High school diploma plus some college, business or technical training require d
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom