TriStar Horizon Medical Center - Dickson, TN
Celebrating over 50 years of providing quality healthcare to Dickson, TN and the surrounding communities, TriStar Horizon Medical Center
is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center. We offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopaedics, and women's services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
In May 2015, TriStar Horizon opened TriStar Natchez ER
, an 8-bed full service ER located at the TriStar Natchez Medical Park on Highway 46. In addition to the existing 26-bed emergency room at TriStar Horizon, this full service ER provides emergency care as well as imaging services and comprehensive laboratory testing. TriStar Horizon Medical Center
is looking for a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist (PRN/As Needed)
.Preferred candidated would be a radiation technician or registered cardiovascular invasive specialist (RCIS) who is able to work as needed including weekend call for the cath lab. Call is Friday - Monday morning.
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist is responsibility for scrubbing and assisting the physician with diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- The technologist is responsible for implementing patient care as directed by the physician as defined within scope of practice.
- Assesses, plans, and implements patient procedure care.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement.
- Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital's mission statement.
- Graduate of accredited School of Radiologic Technology or Cardiovascular Technology.
- Current licensure or registry by specialty.
- BLS Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification within 90 days and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification within one year of hire.
- Have interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.
- Previous PCI experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom