Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider the Trident Health, committed to building a health community across the greater Charleston area and the Lowcountry. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Trident Health is a 407-bed HCA hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals - Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center - as well as two free standing emergency departments - Centre Pointe Emergency and Moncks Corner Medical Center. The Joint Commission recently named Trident Health as one of the nation's top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We'd love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for a full-time, Day shift position on our state-of-the-art Telemetry unit. The Tele RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
Essential Core Functions:
• Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
• Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
• Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
• Current unencumbered South Carolina or Multistate Compact Registered Nurse License
• BLS - Healthcare provider on hire (American Heart Association)
• ACLS Certification on hire or transfer within six (6) months
• NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire.
B. Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing.
C. Experience: Experience in acute care preferred
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.