About Good Samaritan Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital is a 474 bed acute care hospital in the heart of Silicon Valley, with two locations, the main campus in San Jose, California and the Mission Oaks campus in Los Gatos, California. Recognized nationally for quality and safety, it has an 'A' from The Leapfrog Group and has been voted a "Family Favorite" hospital for more than ten years. It is one of only ten hospitals nationwide to be awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer four consecutive times. Good Samaritan is a leader in neurosciences, high-risk obstetrics, advanced cardiology and innovative surgery techniques, and is a Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and an accredited Chest Pain Center.
The Cardiac Cath Lab Teams are dedicated with excellent services for patients at Good Samaritan Hospital. Interested in joining our team? Apply online now.
Schedule : 1.0, (40 hours per week), Shift: - Days, rotating weekends.
Internal Posting Period: September 18, 2017 - September 25, 2017
Under general supervision, operates fluoroscopic x-ray equipment. Provides clinically proficient and professional patient care. Assists in the performance of cardiac catheterization and other related procedures, including neuro, EP and peripheral procedures. Assists in inventory, quality improvement/assurance, patient follow-up and data collection programs. Oversees radiology programs.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required:
1. Current California X-Ray license.
2. ARRT license preferred
3. Current California Fluoroscopy License.
4. Current BCLS/ACLS certification.
5. Minimum 2 years training at an approved school of Radiologic Technology.
1. Two (2) years of full-time equivalent or more prior experience in a cardiac cath lab or similar area experience.
2. Ability to learn and utilize computerized patient care management system.
3. Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions. Must effectively read, write and verbally communicate in the English language.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom