Cardiovascular Technician - Per Diem Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Aventura, FL Facility Description:
Aventura Hospital is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility, providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you'll be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Sign-on Bonus with 2 year commitment of full-time employment. (Not applicable to current HCA Employees) Qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- AA degree or proof of equivalent college hours, in health science, natural science, nursing, biomedical engineering, or any other programs with primary science content, or
- BS degree or AA degree from two year accredited cardiovascular program
- Certified by NSCPT, or CCI (C-CVT), (RCVT) or (RCIS)
- Able to assist in diagnosis and interventional cardiac procedures
- Possess current BLS license
- ACLS License preferred (obtains within six (6) months of employment and maintains current).
- Experience in cardiovascular laboratory/invasive procedures
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.