Why We Like Working for StoneSprings Hospital Center -
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Visit Stone Springs
to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA (Hospital Corporation of America)
team. StoneSprings Hospital Center
has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first. Job Function
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of cardiovascular and interventional radiology principles, practices and techniques.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of procedures performed on the unit with the ability to assist other staff members and physicians.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify problems, generate and analyze feasible solutions and choose an optimum course of action.
- Prepares necessary equipment for all procedures and assists physicians as needed.
- Responsible for general organization and stocking of the CVIR Lab procedure rooms with necessary supplies.
- Assists Cardiologists and Radiologists in invasive and non-invasive procedures including scrub, circulation duties, and operating physiologic monitoring equipment, and radiologic imaging equipment (within scope of practice).
: Graduate of an accredited school of Cardiovascular Science or equivalent. License:
RCIS recommended; BCLS required; Certification:
ACLS required. Experience:
Minimum 3 years' experience in Cardiology/IR desired. Advanced ECG interpretation skills required. RCIS preferred. Communicates effectively orally. Has strong interpersonal skills that reflect a positive attitude and a sense of commitment to our patients, work associates and community.