Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
/Bilingual English/Spanish required/
Responsible for coordinating the delivery of care for members. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet member's health needs and ensures appropriate use of clinical resources.
• Monitors delivery of care across all markets.
• Maintains daily admissions and discharge records.
• Expedites and coordinates appointments for assigned hospitalized patients.
• Authorizes and coordinates services.
• Keeps all providers involved with member's care updated on appointments, condition, and additional clinical support needed.
• Requests and gathers necessary medical.
• Maintains accurate and complete documentation in Case Management database.
Bilingual in another language is a plus - preferably looking for Spanish, Chinese, Hmong (Mong), Russian, Korean or Vietnamese
• Requires a high school diploma
• 2 years of experience in Case Management Care Coordination in an HMO environment, preferably in a Social Work Case Management Environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Medical Assistant Certification strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of medical vocabulary required.
• This position requires strong communication skills is clinical staff, as it is almost 100% telephonic
Care Coordination in a Social Case Management environment a big plus.
SSD cert (Social Work Designee) or BSW (Bachelor's of Social Work) highly desirable.
Bilingual English/Spanish is REQUIRED
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 Diversity, Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Title: Care Coordinator for CareMore Social Work Case Management (Bilingual English/Spanish) Cerritos, CA #122920
Requisition ID: 122920
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.