If you have wood-working experience, Adecco had a great opportunity for you. A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced wood-worker to work in their Decor department in Fond du Lac, WI for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Decor associates are required to be responsible for the support of production and process operations in order maximize equipment uptime.
These are full time first and second shift positions. Overtime may be required. Pay for this position is $12.00 to $15.00 hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cutting, fabricating and prepping wood products using table saws, pin nailer, and cut off saws
- Sand and prep surfaces for sanding
- Use of DA sander, hand drill, miter saw, buffer, laminator
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Check parts for quality using various gauges
- Documentation of work completed
- Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the qualifications to be considered, please apply below or contact a Recruiter at 920.921.4600.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Good basic mechanical ability and math skills
- A High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year of machine operation
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.