Case Management Product Owner
At Capital One, we think big and do big things. We were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card products, and we have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Capital One is doing a great job staying ahead of the digital curve delivering an effortless experience with our customer facing products. Delivering an end-to-end effortless customer experience means we must create an equally powerful agent experiences.
Capital One Credit Card division is looking for a product leader to lead the development of our next generation agent experience to support our fraud associates in delivering great customer experiences. We are looking for people who have the imagination, intellect, and courage to imagine a better version of the future, but also the drive and passion to turn that vision into reality.
You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences to ensure our agents can provide first touch resolution for all customer inquiries.
Wielding right and left brains in equal proportion, digital product managers at Capital One are committed to delivering great product experiences for our associates and customers.
If you have the drive for building amazing digital products that impact the lives of millions daily, we want you! At Capital One, we’re looking for passionate, energetic design thinkers, self-driven technologists to work as Product Managers in our product group. To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for our associates and customers. You’ll also need to be equally comfortable talking to techies in our sprint teams as you are communicating with our analytically minded, stuffy bankers. (One day, we’ll get them in jeans, too…)
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- You are passionate and curious about the technology-driven world, and empathetic to solving our associate and customer’s needs.
- You’re going to be responsible for delivering an experience, so you must have worked in a product group; in and around cool designers and nerdy engineers – and love it.
- Your prior experience will be important because you will be responsible for your product throughout the full product lifecycle.
- Working with our engineering teams, that vision you clearly articulated will need to turn into simple, intuitive experiences that serve our agent and customer’s banking needs
- You have demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful features
- You are Experienced in Design thinking, driven by customer empathy
- You will lead the way for Capital One as it continues to build its product management skills within its core businesses—in other words, blaze trails and help others figure out what and what not to do
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.