Case Manager (RN) - Case Management
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women's Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
Research Psychiatric Center
is currently looking for a Case Manager (RN) - Case Management Responsibilities:
- The Case Manager is responsible for the daily clinical care coordination of the patient through their entire episode of illness within Research Psychiatric Center's healthcare system.
- This includes the activities of initial assessment, continued stay review, case management, benefits management and denial/appeal management.
- RN, MSW or Master's Degree in a relevant clinical behavioral sciences field (social work, counseling, psychology, etc.) from an accredited university.
- Current Missouri R.N. or L.C.S.W. or L.P.C. Licensure or Eligible for Licensure or Certification at the state or national level for independent practice and/or specialized therapeutic process that requires postgraduate education and licensure, certification or registration.
- Demonstrated competency in CPR and NVCI required upon hire or within three months of hire.
- One year experience working in a mental health setting. Previous experience in mental health utilization or clinical case management preferred.
- Working knowledge of DSM preferred.
- Knowledge of Community Resources/Services required.
- Demonstrated knowledge or training in the developmental and emotional needs of patients in this age group.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom