Celebrating more than a 50 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. More than 150 physicians and 1,000 employees at the 198-bed acute care hospital offer a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency room care, heart and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, and women's services. Citrus Memorial is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is fully licensed by the State of Florida.
The RN Case Manager provides hospital case management/utilization review and discharge planning to assure that the patient progresses through the continuum of care, and is discharged to the least restrictive environment.
• They coordinate the integration of the social service function into patient care.
• The Case Manager also coordinates the hospital activities concerned with case management and discharge planning.
• They adhere to departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, and policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with quality patient care and regulatory compliance.Qualifications:
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
- Three years of recent nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting required. Case Management preferred
- Certification in Case Management preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid