Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple 3rd Shift Case Picker Warehouse Jobs in Columbus, Ohio. This is a Long Term Temp-To-Hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, packing products into shipping cases, and placing boxes on the transportation belt. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely and accurate manner, requiring a reliable and hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now to Work ASAP!
Responsibilities for the Case Picker Warehouse Job include:
- Picking orders by reading inventory labels.
- Placing the chosen inventory items into accurate shipment cases.
- Placing the shipment cases onto the correct conveyor belt.
- Ability to work regular overtime.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- Assembly Line
- Monday through Thursday
- 6:00pm until 4:30am
- Ability to pass a 7 year felony/misdemeanor background check.
- Ability to pass a 10 panel oral drug test.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this 3rd Shift Case Picker Warehouse Job in Columbus, Ohio; or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.