Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Cash Management Assistant position in Reston! This is a great temporary opportunity to put your skills to the test while acquiring additional skills as well. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Preparation and reconciliation of daily cash reports
• Maintenance of Microsoft Access database with Mortgage Loan information
• Review and process funds and transfer requests
• Assist with on-going improvements in processes
• Self-motivated and dependable with excellent work ethic
• Attentive to detail and accurate in completion of tasks
• Experience with processing of funds in a similar environment PREFERRED
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position in Reston or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.