Job Description Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience in a production or general office environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Cash vault or cash handling experience
- Knowledge and understanding of cash vault operations
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents/reports
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.