Adecco is assisting Murray State University in Murray, KY to fill a Cashier Associate position. This is a long term assignment.
Our team is made up of people who are hard-working, energetic, and passionate about what they do!
• Promptly greet guests in a friendly and professional manner.
• Complete guest transactions at the register.
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures.
• Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and perform a bucket check on shift, post all guest charges, complete cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing of assigned bank.
• Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• Resolve guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiries or concerns to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Excellent communication skills
• Acquires job skills and learns policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
• Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
• PC Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to use basic office equipment including Fax, copier, printers
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Cashier Associate job at Murray State University in Murray, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. For questions regarding this and other Adecco positions, please feel free to call your local Adecco Branch at 270-575-0510.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.