Adecco is assisting a local client, who is an exciting retail environment/store for a local state university, in recruiting for a current cashier jobs in Charlottesville, Virginia! This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working as a cashier, you will get the daily interaction of students and staff to assist in sales transactions. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, has a team oriented mentality, a positive attitude and is looking to make some extra cash after the holidays!! If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this cashier job include:
- Greet the customers entering the store
- Handle all purchases, cash transactions, processing checks, credit card terminals
- Guiding and solving queries of customers
- Sales attitude & knowledge of inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Opportunity to work in a trendy, fashion, peer involved, fun retail environment!
- Dress code = no leggings, shorts, flip flop, and ONLY nice jeans allowed
- Position pays $9.50/hr for 1st time cashiers, $10/hr for returning cashiers!!
- 1+ year of experience with cashier/retail
- Must be computer savvy, detail oriented & customer friendly!
- Must have an outgoing personality and enjoys working in a very busy environment.
- Must pass a criminal background test
- MUST WORK RETAIL HOURS & WEEKENDS!!!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this exciting position as a Cashier in Charlottesville or any related opportunities with Adecco!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.