Responsible for selling full product mix of interior/ posterior/ refractive products to include: Capital equipment, disposable, accessories, and stand-alone products for which quota is assigned.
• Communicates factual, sometimes complex, information to internal and/or external contacts.
• Provides specific advice and recommendations to peers and managers on improvements to well-established and clearly defined processes.
• Provides fact-finding efforts to identify and define problems, and selects the best options for resolution.
• Interacts with fellow team members to understand problems, and identify areas of impact.
• Plans and organizes work and schedules to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
• Escalates for resolution issues that may be outside of normal guidelines.
• Ensures effective results for personal output, non-direct roles, small team targets, and/or narrowly de-fined projects within the function.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements • Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
• 2 years sales related experience
A little about us:
As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.