Eastside Medical Center
is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside
has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health. We are seeking a CT Technologist
to work PRN
. **Must be available to work weekends** Apply Online Today to join this great Cat Scan Department! Position Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates an understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and medical terminology.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy in positioning and exposure technique.
- Maintains knowledge of radiation protection and safety.
- Remains flexible for assignments during peak times and departmental need to include utilization at other campus locations.
- Graduation from an accredited education program in Radiologic technology or military educated in CT
- ARRT R.T. (R)(denotes successful completion of the ARRT certification examination) (or registry eligible) or
- ARRT R.T. (R)(CT) (denotes successful completion of the computed tomography advanced-level examination)
- One (1) year post-graduate experience - preferred
- CT registration within 12 months of hire - required
- BLS - American Heart Association - required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom