Our mission: We lead stakeholders to informed decisions.We are looking for a person who, when taught the drivers of category growth (preferably the marketing mix is already understood), can apply next generation analytical approaches and technology to automate the well-known, discover the unknown, and translate their discoveries into pragmatic application. We are looking to revolutionize a static and traditional industry and need someone with both capability and courage. Respectfully questioning everything is both acceptable and encouraged. A critical role for our company, this position is responsible for providing customer-centric, category-level guidance, thereby assuring Coca-Cola a position with our customer as an objective category consultant. This role will specialize in leveraging trends and insights to uncover business opportunities which grow both category sales and our customer's market share. Responsibilities:
- Provide beverage category expertise via engaging dialogue, data analytics and workflow management with customer
- Create, automate and disseminate next generation business intelligence, informing customer business decisions
- Develop processes and tools which aid in identifying and delivering actionable, fact-based category recommendations
- Work with Shopper Insights and Space Management teams to develop valuable category recommendations
- Manage and utilize proprietary Coca-Cola tools and resources to achieve broader analysis of business and category trends
- Lead and develop direct report(s), catalyzing their professional growth and accomplishment
Successful candidates will possess:
- Experience creating disruptive innovation that allows more to be done better with less
- Proven history of innovation and continuous improvement in advanced analytics
- Demonstrated bias toward leveraging latest technologies to modernize current category management practices
- Expert-level capability in JDA Space Planning, with JDA Planogram Generator experience preferred OR aptitude in Visual Studio, SQL, etc. programming
- Skilled translation and presentation of data, applied mathematics and reasoning into concise, pragmatic and relevant stories easily understood
- Significant experience with syndicated data sources (Nielsen, IRI, etc.) preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Insatiable curiosity
- Familiarity with failure, but never comfortable with it
- Selfless, team-oriented predisposition
- Willingness to respectfully challenge conventional thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive engagement in critical business matters
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.