- Responsible for providing customer-centric, category level analytics with a heavy focus on shelf leadership for customers in the development of schematics, and overall approach to space allocation and assortment.
- Proactively recommend category growth opportunities and points of availability with customer. This role develops, recommends and facilitates the sell-in of customer specific space merchandising tactics in alignment of channel direction by proactively recommending category growth opportunities and points of inspiration with customers to increase availability of our products at retail.
- Job functional requirements include:
- Information : Manage and synthesize diverse data sources to identify business trends and insights into results (Scan data, syndicated resources, custom research, store level observation, etc)
- Interpretation : Identify opportunities to deliver category and customer growth through fact based recommendations
- Influence : Lead dialogue with retailer on strategic placement of Coca-Cola products, trends in space.
- Project Management : work with space manager, sales leads and customer-specific to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis.
- Develop schematics in alignment with company merchandising standards, channel direction and customer's goals and objectives.
- Project scope can cover entire beverage section, assortment across manufacturers and includes cleansing, download of scan data and complex space to sales analysis.
- Perform ROI analysis to determine the value of the project and communicate those results to project requester to prioritize and focus on high value added work.
- Attend retailer meetings with category manager and/or alone
- Lead dialogue with the customer on strategic placement of company's products and confidently discuss recommended schematics and beverage performance, category growth opportunities and points of availability.
Provide analysis and interpretation of internal and external databases (including Nielsen syndicated tools and other ad hoc resources) that assist in understanding business critical trends and performance (both past and future)- see trends emerging and develop hypotheses for critical performance interfaces with coherent solution recommendations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis based on identified business issues/need. Manage customer-specific projects. Work with space manager, category manager, sales leads and customer to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis.
Bachelor's degree EXPERIENCE
2-5 years of related work experience
2-5 years of Space, Category Planning or Sales and technical experience in the soft drink industry or CPG is preferred. (Sales experience with background in Supermarket, Convenience Retail and/or On Premise Channels and technical experience with pc software utilization). SKILLS
- Analytical experience necessary with intermediate proficiency in computer applications including: Microsoft - Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and space planning software
- Ability to absorb training for software and hardware development is necessary
- Translating mathematical numeric data into productive analysis is necessary
Prior usage of space planning software
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top