Responsible for providing customer-centric, category level analytics with a heavy focus on shelf leadership for customers in the development of schematics, and overall approach to space allocation and assortment.
Proactively recommend category growth opportunities and points of availability with customer. This role develops, recommends and facilitates the sell-in of customer specific space merchandising tactics in alignment of channel direction by proactively recommending category growth opportunities and points of inspiration with customers to increase availability of our products at retail.
# Job functional requirements include:
- Information: Manage and synthesize diverse data sources to identify business trends and insights intoresults (Scan data, syndicated resources, custom research, store levelobservation, etc)
- Interpretation: Identify opportunities to deliver category and customer growth through fact based recommendations
- Influence: Lead dialogue with retailer on strategic placement of Coca-Cola products, trends inspace.
- Project Management: work with space manager, sales leads and customer-specific to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
# Develop schematics in alignment with company merchandising standards, channel direction and customer#s goals andobjectives.
# Project scope can cover entire beverage section, assortment across manufacturers and includes cleansing, download of scan data and complex space to sales analysis.
# Perform ROI analysis to determine the value of the project and communicate those results to project requester to prioritize and focus on high value added work.
# Attend retailer meetings with category manager and/or alone
# Lead dialogue with the customer on strategic placement of company's products and confidently discuss recommended schematics and beverage performance, category growth opportunities and points of availability.
# Provide analysis and interpretation of internal and external databases (including Nielsen syndicated tools and other ad hoc resources) that assist in understanding business critical trends and performance (both past and future) - see trends emerging and develop hypotheses for critical performance interfaces with coherent solution recommendations
# Perform ad-hoc analysis based on identified business issues/need. Manage customer-specific projects. Work with space manager, category manager, sales leads and customer to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis. QUALIFICATIONS
Required: #2-5 years of related work experience
Preferred Level: # 2-5 years of Space, Category Planning or Sales and technical experience in the soft drink industry or CPG is preferred. (Sales experience with background in Supermarket, Convenience Retail and/or On Premise Channels and technical experience with pc software utilization).
Skills Type and proficiency
#Analytical experience necessary with intermediate proficiency in computer applications including: Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and space planning software
# Ability to absorb training for software and hardware development is necessary
# Translating mathematical numeric data into productive analysis is necessary
Preferred Level: # Prior usage of space planning software Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top