Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best in class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
Primary responsibility is to lead, enhance, and grow the PepsiCo relationship with the Category Buyer by being a thought leader and "go-to" resource for all category, shopper and consumer trends, and merchandising solutions. Use shopper specific granular analytics from multiple data sources across markets, shoppers, and consumers to make business-building recommendations for category growth. This position requires both analytical skills and business savvy, as well as superior communication and problem solving skills in order to provide consultative category management to the customer.
Secondary responsibilities include leveraging multiple data sources to gain a deep understanding of consumer and shopper behavior and interactions across products, geographies, cohorts, and occasions. This analysis will be used to drive the Sam's Club Beverage learning agenda. The position offers an opportunity to make immediate impact in a changing beverage category landscape.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with Sam's Club merchants through objective and detailed analysis, insight development and presentation.
- Provide detailed insights concerning the competitive landscape within the Club channel and recommend actions to address in order to grow beverages at Sam's Club.
- Be a Strategic Thought Partner, driving insights to action through deep analytics of the category and macro-trends. This includes providing recommended actions for the Sam's Club merchants.
- Synthesize data from a multitude of sources to provide insights and recommendations on customer, channel, and category strategies.
- Develop a point of view on the beverage category and future trends, including areas to pursue.
- Support Sam's Club Beverage Category Management Director on strategic beverage projects as needed.
- Ensure continual training and development to enhance business knowledge and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years of category management experience
- 1-3 years of experience in analyzing and interpreting data and team/project management experience
- Strong Leadership skills - ability to influence activities of individual team members towards goals
- Excellent Analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan and drive action
- Disruptive & Innovative Thinker, Able to Create Solutions, Skilled Communicator
- Able to establish and attain high standards for self; able to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, matrix org, adapt to changes and effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Limited Relocation