Demand Xcelerator is a new team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
This Category Associate Manager position reports to the Director of Space & Transformation, located in Plano, TX. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide mid-level leadership in the application of analytics and syndicated data to drive actionable insight for key customer projects and well as the Mega city initiative. This role fits someone who loves problem-solving and continuous learning, is capable of working through space and assortment challenges for PepsiCo customers to find opportunities for growth, and has the interpersonal skills to influence and enable multiple stakeholders and teams within the DX team and the broader PepsiCo enterprise. Key Accountabilities:
- Manage and leverage syndicated (e.g. IRI scanner) and internal data sources to monitor and diagnose brand business issues, identify information needs, and make actionable recommendations.
- Drive and disseminate best-practice approach to assortment analytics and center store optimization among Category Leadership partners across the entire PepsiCo enterprise.
- Assist in managing annual situation assessments for strategic mega city geographies.
Present learnings and insights as a basis for strategic decision making and planning across marketing initiatives, strategic business plan and annual operating plan development.
- Execute analytics studies to enable better decisions on business actions. Partner with Field Sales & Enterprise Customer Teams to provide key insights to drive strategy and growth. "Insights to Action".
- Establish a working process across the internal team that allows for efficient delivery of data & analytics for application.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years Category Management experience
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing and interpreting data and team/project management experience Category Management, Sales Strategy, or Insights experience in Consumer Package Goods
- Prior experience utilizing IRI/Nielsen POS and panel data
- Excellent analytical & technical skills - experience with IRI/syndicated data, Consumer Panel data as well as Excel, PowerPoint Knowledge of analytics software such as SPSS ,SAS, or tableau is a plus
- Must be comfortable handling large sets of data.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with broader, strategic perspective
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Strong initiative and results orientation
- Ability to utilize data to create compelling selling stories and solutions that support strategic growth
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Limited Relocation