Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo
Primary responsibility of this role is to lead, enhance, and grow the Frito Lay Advisor relationship with the Category Buyers across C&G Enterprise and National Customers. Be the unbiased thought leader and go-to resource for all category and consumer insights / trends. Use shopper specific granular analytics from multiple data sources across markets, shoppers to make business building recommendations for category growth. Importantly, this position requires strong data and business savvy and effective communication and problem solving skills in order to provide consultative category management to the Customer.
Delivers weekly / monthly category performance reporting / tracking and communication. Additionally, conducts monthly business reviews focused upon opportunity identification through deep 4P analytics into narrowly defined immediate business problems to solve.
- Drive Insights to Action by conducting state of the business, category, macro-trends, competitive landscape, pricing, assortment optimization, early indicators, and shopper trends.
- Lead strategic space creation of plan with Buyer and collaborate with Space team to create planograms for categories.
- Regional COE (Center of Excellence) for Small Format on Frito Senior Director, Category Management leadership team to drive best practices, insights and trends with the Regional Category Management team.
- Drive expertise in Kroger 8451 C and Speedway Foresights loyalty databases to drive brand and category growth for Frito Lay and key C&G customers.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 3 to 5+ years of Category Management / Insights / Sales experience within the consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong leadership skills: the ability to proactively set and lead an insights agenda
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to tactics
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Strong planning/organizing skills: the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Teamwork is essential in this role as this person will work very closely with account sales leads, cross-functional teams as well as the retailer directly
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint with solid knowledge of Syndicated POS, Consumer Panel and Loyalty Card information (IRI / Nielsen)
- Must be willing and able to travel 15-20% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Eligible for Limited Relocation