Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
The Category Associate Manager is responsible for providing both fact and insights based solutions that will drive growth for PepsiCo total Beverage Business, the category, and Kroger. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide mid-level leadership in the application of analytics and syndicated data to drive actionable insights. This person will be accountable for assessing information needs of owned categories and developing and implementing plans to address those needs. This person will be experienced at integrating relevant knowledge for maximum insight with the ability to translate into actionable recommendations. This person works to influence and guide decisions toward profitable category growth, expand category insights partnership with the retailer, and reinforce PepsiCo Beverage position as the thought leader for snacks categories.
- Utilize multiple data sources (84.51, Market6, IRI, etc) to identify, measure, and quantify marketplace trends and opportunities. Collaborate with the retailer on Learning Agenda and lead account specific analytics.
- Complete sales performance decompositions across Beverage categories and provide retailers with account/Division specific opportunities & action plans that drive sales growth.
- Complete ownership of the scorecarding, Pre/Post promo analysis, category assessment, market analysis, SWOT, strategic planning, and retail execution for total Beverage and for the field/Divisions.
- Collaborate with category/sales team in the areas of category and shopper Insights, space management, and merchandising excellence.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years Category Management experience
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing and interpreting data and team/project management experience
- Experience with Kroger processes and systems preferred
- Experience with 84.51 preferred
- KOMPASS Experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of syndicated data via IRI and/or Nielsen
- Experience with Apollo and/or JDA Space Planning software preferred
- Understanding of shopper insights and panel data preferred
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize/adapt quickly
- Requires a high level of detail
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel, and able to utilize VLOOKUPS and other critical formulas in Excel
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of personal motivation analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.