Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
Opportunity to join the PepsiCo Demand Xcelerator team supporting the Kroger Category Management agenda providing category analysis and action plans for the development of the largest U.S. Grocery retailer. Supporting the largest warehouse beverage business including Gatorade, Tropicana, and Naked Juice while helping to implement PepsiCo and Kroger strategies for mutual success. This is an excellent position for a season Category Manager seeking experience in our world class category management team.
- Identify, measure, and quantify marketplace trends and opportunities. Collaborate with Kroger and 8451 on the warehouse Category Learning Agendas
- Develop category plans that meet Kroger & PEP objectives while following the Customer 1st process.
- Present strategic insights to Kroger and 8451 to support the selling story, and gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization.
- Provide Kroger and 8451 with category and division specific opportunities & action plans.
- Create customized specific selling stories leveraging all available selling materials & enablers.
- Contribute to innovation sell-in by presenting consumer/category story.
- Analyze & present post-promotion analyses, quantifying impact to brand and category.
- Bias towards demonstrated ability to translate data into a compelling story that produces effective results for Kroger and PepsiCo.
- Strategically thinking about the business and the future evolution of the soft drink category
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of Category Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing and interpreting data and team/project management
- Experience with Kroger processes and systems preferred
- Experience with 84.51 preferred
- KOMPASS Experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of syndicated data via IRI and/or Nielsen required
- Understanding of shopper insights and panel data preferred
- Experience with Apollo and/or JDA Space Planning software preferred
- Strong leadership skills: the ability to proactively set and lead an insights agenda
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to tactics
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Strong planning/organizing skills: the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Teamwork is essential in this role as this person will work very closely with account sales leads, cross-functional teams as well as the retailer directly
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel, and able to utilize VLOOKUPS and other critical formulas in Excel
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of personal motivation analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to travel 15-20% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.