Lead with us as a member of the Supply Chain Procurement Team by driving efficiency, effectiveness and continuous improvement in the Raw Material procurement process. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Procurement Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Developing category strategy by driving and adhering to current processes while improving upon standard category strategy processes
- Working across multiple regions and with key stakeholders in a remote capacity for certain categories
- Financial budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and risk management
- Achieving cash flow improvement targets
- Achieving significant negotiated savings and year over year cost reductions while maintaining and improving product quality and supplier service levels
- Managing sourcing initiatives, according to the sourcing strategy and execution plan; while utilizing cross-functional groups to drive cost reductions.
- Supporting overall program and lead Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) process for selected categories
- Supporting top line growth via innovation and renovation projects
- Developing and executing business continuity plans
- Developing, locating, and implementing diverse suppliers
- Supporting responsible sourcing initiatives
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Supply Chain Procurement, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with experience in supply chain and/or procurement (i.e., manufacturing process, strategic sourcing, negotiating, operations and contracts).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and detailed information
- Knowledge of Supply Chain procedures
- Ability to influence decision makers; manage cross-functional sourcing teams and possess excellent relationship skills.
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and conflicting priorities, extended work schedules and specific time constraints
- Microsoft Office skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience with a consumer products company or food manufacturer
- Hands on Experience in an Agricultural related field
- Advanced Excel skills
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.