Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Suite Sales Manager is a key sales position, responsible for maintaining existing catering accounts as well as actively soliciting new business.
In this role you will foster relationships with Capital One Arena staff and faculty, as well as corporate contacts within markets in order to meet or exceed revenue goals. In addition you will provide leadership to the Catering team and professionally represent the company at all industry/community functions and act as a team player with all departments.
- Qualifies sales opportunities through inquiries and prospecting to maximize revenue potential.
- Inputs data to generate proposals, contracts, BEO's, update client files.
- Follows-up with all clients through phone calls, letters, and site tours in order to secure contracts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Greets and services all clients/groups to ensure satisfaction
- Must be able to successfully manage and execute events in a fast-paced environment.
- Verifies, from the booking report, that all files are made and that all bookings are turned definite in a timely manner.
- Phone support, creating correspondence, and provide back-up support for the managers as well as administrative staff.
- Direct mail campaigns or e-blasts as needed.
- Creates and maintains reports as needed to assist with the sales effort.
- Supports the Premium Department as needed.
- Must be able to work an event based schedule which includes nights, weekends, and holiday's.
- High school or equivalent education required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Previous catering sales experience within a hotel, country club or event center preferred
- Ability to meet sales goals consistently
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.