Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
The Catering Sales Coordinator is responsible for supervision and support in planning catering events of varying sizes and levels in both central and satellite locations. Ensures that all catering brand standards and initiatives are consistently achieved. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Booking of events, selecting and costing menu items, and pricing as needed.
- Coordinates activities with other internal departments. Participates in management team meetings. Interfaces with vendors and key service users within client organization.
- Facilitate external customer relations; represents Aramark and the client at any and all meetings and events.
- Ensures that appropriate sanitation, organization, and safety standards are met through the use of checklists, hands-on supervision, and follow-up.
- Participates in all catering training programs; helps to develop and implement training programs for hourly, part-time, and student employees.
- Aid in implementation and adherence to all Aramark OpX Catering initiatives and guidelines.
- Minimum of one year of operational experience in a hotel/banquet setting required.
- Prior experience with booking of events preferred.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.