Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Responsible for all aspects of food and beverage for assigned catering areas. Catering Supervisor is responsible for overseeing catering staff, daily paperwork, assists manager in hiring, product accountability, and final settlement of bills. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Catering Staff and leads and monitoring work levels
- Ensure areas are setup according to guests requests, BEO's, and company standards
- Assist manager with hiring, training, scheduling, and discipline of staff
- Coordinate with culinary department to ensure accuracy of BEO's and delivery of food products
- Assists with daily operations
- Walk all areas before, during, and after events; assist with guest requests
- Responsible for product accountability and assists with ordering products
- Create checklists and guidelines for staff
- Responsible for all event paperwork and security of company assets
- Adhere to all company and client policies and procedures
- Must be able to interact with co-workers in order to ensure compliance with Aramark service standards
- Maintain HACCP and ServSafe quality levels of food temperatures, rotation of product, and cleanliness
- Assist management with inventory counts
- Provide superior customer service to all guests and employees
- Constantly monitoring your clientele and adhering to Aramark's alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Other duties as assigned by management
High school diploma or equivalent.
Basic Knowledge of Catering industry including food temperatures, alcohol serving procedures and customer service. Must be able to pass the TEAM certification test and have an understanding of inventory procedures.
Minimum two-year hospitality management experience in a supervisory or lead role, experience in a stadium or similar setting is a plus.
Ability to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand during entire shift
Handle multiple, stressful tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere while emphasizing customer service
Basic math and counting skills
Good organizational and communication skills
Must have availability on evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.