Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
- Prepare banquet room for the function
- Display excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance
- Serve meals and beverage in accordance with catering protocol
- Properly set tables for special functions
- Wipe and polish silverware
- Load and unload event equipment into catering vehicles, following all truck safety procedures in compliance with DOT regulation
- Clean all functions areas upon completion and
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion
- Maintain equipment and all other catering supplies
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all company safety policies and procedures; reporting equipment and maintenance repairs to Managers in a timely manner
- Cross-training and work in other dining locations as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Well-groomed and professional attire (follow Aramark standards for uniform and grooming that are stated in the employee handbook)
- 1 year banquet/wait staff experience
- We are willing to train the right person
Designated locations as deemed necessary by catering events. Transporting food product and materials and loading/unloading the catering vehicles in all weather conditions. Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.