At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary function of this position is to enter PMA service agreements in accordance with established policies and procedures to maximize revenue, margin, operating income (OI), and cash flow.
Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and approval of new customer orders
• Data Entry of PMA contracts
• Review, update, create Customer Master information
• Calling customers to review contract specifications
• Provide field training as needed.
• Work with field office personnel and Order to Cash Management to identify process deficiencies and implement established best practices.
• Follow up and work with field operations utilizing risk and opportunities reports.
• High School Diploma / GED required
• BS/BA Degree (Accounting, Business, or Finance related concentration) preferred.
• 1+ years related billing/customer service experience preferred
• Billing/customer service experience in the construction industry a plus.
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Detail oriented with good follow through
• Good communication and analytical skills required
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.