*CCO Commercial, Customer Engagement Manager*
This opportunity is for a highly organized and assertive individual contributor with exceptional planning and orchestration skills to join Dell’s new CCO (Chief Customer Officer) Commercial team. You will support the Chief Customer Officer as well as the President and Chief Commercial Officer in planning, preparation, execution, and follow-up of their customer engagements. This role offers direct interaction with our executives and field leadership teams. You’ll work daily with senior leaders and managers across functions (sales, marketing, services, and operations) around the world, managing and securing the right customer engagements, creating and executing a comprehensive approach for executive preparation (e.g. brief including meeting scope, talking points, background, prior interactions/engagements), and ensuring follow-up actions are collected, taken, and fed back to executives and stakeholders.
This role must proactively plan and prepare executives so that they can effectively and efficiently engage with our prioritized customers and deliver industry-best customer experiences related to our supported executive customer engagements, resulting in improved financial results for Dell. You will, along with providing calendar support for the executives, have extensive meeting/event planning opportunities. In addition to being organized and analytical, you’ll possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This position requires you to move quickly with the changing environment and balance time between multiple tasks and projects. You must have a passion for partnering with busy executives to help them maximize their time invested with customers to reach their highest potential. You will take ownership of projects and be able to provide tangible solutions.
A key part of the role will be to assist department senior management with tracking and monitoring effectiveness of the supported customer engagements and follow-up. Work under general supervision.
* Develop high-impact customer relationships for Dell by supporting the Chief Customer Officer as well as the President and Chief Commercial Officer in all aspects of their Customer Engagements
* Develop and implement process and procedures to improve operational efficiency of executive Customer Engagements
* Ensure that teams are fully prepared for Customer Engagements and updated on all feedback coming from Customer Engagements and that they adhere to customer and executive expectations
* Oversee cross functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by customers during Customer Engagements
* Make regular reports to senior management about how Customer Engagements and customer relations are performing
* Drive new operational strategies and improve the current processes to ensure scalability and efficiency
* Own all planning, coordinating, and managing supported executive calendars during times of Customer Engagements
* Balance multiple daily tasks and business projects, identify inefficiencies in processes, and push for improvements
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* MBA preferred
* 5-7 years of experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment with executive interaction or support
* Project management and facilitation skills required
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Experience planning meetings/events
* Proficient with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel required
* Must have a strong interest in technology
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Corporate Development and Strategy - Corporate Development*
**Organization:** **Customer Experience*
**Title:** *CCO Commercial, Customer Engagement Manager*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160010MT*