CCTV/AC Installation Helper What you will do
What we are looking for Required:
- Assist higher-level installers in the installation of low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of SimplexGrinnell equipment.
- Follow verbal and written instructions, read and interpret complex construction blueprints, diagrams, and specifications used in installation activities.
- Use a variety of hand tools and power tools to install all required boxes, wiring, panels, and devices as directed and/or specified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Pick up and properly dispose of all trash associated with Simplex work. Wear appropriate safety equipment as required including hats and shoes.
- Properly secure all SimplexGrinnell tools and equipment at the end of each work period so as to prevent damage or loss.
- Complete and submit time reports and other documents as required.
- May be required to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer installation requirements.
- Experience in low voltage wiring and installation a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 75 pounds.
- May be required to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet.
- Must comply with safety guidelines at all times.
- Must be motivated and career driven.
Who we are
- Some electrical experience preferred.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.