What You Will Do
The Office of the Executive Chairman is seeking a CDA Program Manager to focus on Country Digital Acceleration programs in the Americas. The successful candidate may be asked to support CDA engagements in U.S. states and other parts of the world as well. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in working with Cisco Country (or state) Leaders and teams as well as government and industry leaders to deliver additional bookings while simultaneously supporting the development of intellectual capital and thought leadership.
The Program Manager supports the Engagement Director in customer engagement and the CDA program development and implementation process. She/He will perform all program management duties for CDA programs following a well-defined process of CDA acceleration.
The Program Manager will help manage all facets of the CDA engagement such as project communications, scheduled tasks and deliverables, meeting cadence, reporting and other program management responsibilities. The Program Manager will also be expected to develop relationships and gain a high level of influence with key stakeholders of the Country CDA Team, partners and customers. This role will require a relentless focus on adding value to customers in the public and private sectors by addressing their key objectives and challenges, presenting market relevant points of view and supporting complex client engagement journeys.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Be able to support the design, development, presentation and positioning of our CDA approach internally within Cisco and externally with customers and partners.
• Be able to support the creation and delivery of effective communications and presentations together with the Engagement Director, for high-level audiences inside and outside Cisco.
• Together with the Cisco Country Leader and Engagement Director, support the CDA process activities for developing the offering to meet the government's national digitization agenda.
• Contribute to capturing sales and engagement content including lessons learned, engagement methodologies, case studies and thought leadership. Who You Will Work With
Who You Are
- The successful candidate will engage with a broad range of Cisco leaders, from account teams to diverse specialist and business development teams across the company.
- The Program Manager will be heavily involved in working with government and industry leaders in diverse industries and geographies.
- The Program Manager will help develop new relationships with non-traditional partners to deliver additional bookings while simultaneously supporting the development of intellectual capital and thought leadership.
• Government Affairs experience.
• Expertise in program management, as well as demonstrated strengths in business, change management, technology, and strategic or policy analytical capabilities.
• Proven ability to link government and business requirements to technology capabilities and vice versa.
• Consultative sales and/or delivery experience in the government, business and IT space.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with senior leaders inside and outside Cisco. Outstanding people skills; ability to lead in diverse and rapidly changing environments.
• Active passion for innovative technologies and their relevance to the digital revolution.
• Desire to continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies.
5 years of experience in Program Management, and strong experience in business and technology consulting, with a strong track record of progressive experience and responsibility.
Government affairs experience. Knowledge of Cisco products and services.
A technical background is welcome, but more important is the ability to interpret technology relevance to the policy or business objectives of Cisco customers.
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred.
- This role is based in the United States.
- Fluency in English is required and additional languages, particularly Spanish and/or Portuguese, are preferred.
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally (circa 40%, though travel requirements will vary depending on the CDA program development life cycle.)
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.