Company: Sysco Metro New York
Location: US-NJ-Jersey City
Zip Code: 07305
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
We’ll save you a seat.
Sysco is Hiring CDL A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVERS- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the #1 food service supplier in North America. But we are much more than food. We’re about everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of 46,000 associates in more than 180 locations, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers’ expectations.
On your mark.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what is takes?
• Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
• License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
• We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
• Let’s talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Must have brains - basic math skills are important.
• Don’t forget the brawns - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing 1-75 pounds up to 100 pounds.
• Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
• Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?
When it comes to benefits, there is no shortage of choices:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.