Founded in 1940, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has immediate openings for qualified, safety-conscious Truck Drivers at its Council Bluffs, IA facility .
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH OUR DRIVER RECRUITER
BILL STOUT @ 610 481 1419
To apply for this position , please visit the Air Products Career Center at www.airproducts.com/careers . You can apply specifically to Job Req #19641 .
$5,000 sign-on bonus!!
* Average 1st year earning potential: $60,000-$65,000
* Home daily
* 2 consecutive days off per week
* Steady work schedule
* Mileage and hourly pay
* No back breaking loading and unloading of freight
* Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid holidays and vacation
* 401(K) plan with generous company match
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Proven history of employment stability
* Paid training and company-provided PPE
* Tractor-trailer experience required
* Minimum 25 yrs old
* Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
* Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
* Must meet all DOT requirements
* Ability to work nights and weekends
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company celebrating 75 years of operation. The company's core Industrial Gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The company's Materials Technologies business serves the semiconductor, polyurethanes, cleaning and coatings, and adhesives industries. The company had fiscal 2015 sales of $9.9 billion and has a current market capitalization of more than $30 billion. Approximately 19,000 employees in 50 countries strive to make Air Products the world's safest and best performing Industrial Gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
A little about us:
Air Products has been enabling its customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for 75 years.